<body>
Class 1E4!

A TRUE HORRIBLE STORY.
Sunday, March 29, 2009

If you even bother to read this story, go ahead.

P.s: Its long, lol

On 27th March, 3 guys went home from a TIRING, STRAINING day in zhenghua secondary school after being OFFICIAL scout. 2 guys named Triple __ and Justin was walking back from ZhengHua Secondary. In the LRT station, they bought some drinks to REFRESH ourselves. We went up to wait for the train and we decided we take a drink as we are all 99% OUT OF ENERGY and EXHAUSTED. I feel like I was dehydrated. When they almost drank, one man ask us to stop drinking so BEFORE we even drink, we closed the cap. The man who was actually the security guard came to us and wrote down our names which I FELT SO FED-UP! -censored- -censored-! I feel we don't even deserve this as: we LISTENED to instructions, we OBEY what he commanded us and we DIDNT even break any rules ( remember, we didn't even drink yet). This is a TRUE story. Gabrice is an eye witness and he knows everything that is factual. I wanna box the security guard! >.<> to drink (outside) and we feel quite Giddy when we reached at South View




Just trying to release my inner-anger... By the way, cant tell you which LRT station, lol.

Just think for yourself, who is right? The 2 boys or the security guard?


Greenridge Sec School.
Class 1E4 of 2009.
A place where studying, laughter and tears take place.
Form Teacher: MsChewZhouQi






MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009

  • Done By:Jacquelyn